As the name suggests, these Floor Tiles are basically made up of synthetic rubber. In order to ensure an effortless cleaning process, Rubber Floor Tiles have become more popular in commercial spaces. They also require very less maintenance and there can be no questions raised about its longevity. You can install them anywhere, be it indoors or outdoors.
Especially for contact heavy environments, like gyms, workshops and factories, rubber tiles are considered to be always the perfect choice. Besides being waterproof, they are extremely resistant to scratches, scuffs and abrasions. These areas are succumbed to constant wear and tear which might not be possible for other types of floor types to hold up with. Just scroll through to know some of the key benefits of installing Rubber Tiles, be it indoors or outdoors.
Key Benefits of installing Rubber Floor Tiles:-
(1) Longevity: Rubber Tiles can last up to 50 years, therefore no questions can be raised about its durability. Besides, Rubber is such a material which is recyclable and non-porous and so these tiles can naturally repel water and other liquids. Moreover, if spills are your primary concern, Rubber Floor Tiles can give you added peace of mind owing to their stain resistant feature which will also not deteriorate over time.
(2) Low Maintenance: Unlike traditional flooring, Rubber Tiles are quite easy to maintain and also have a longer life span. Rubber Floor Tiles will keep on looking beautiful without the need of putting in much effort. When it comes to the cleaning of these tiles, a gentle sweeping and vacuuming the floors or just mopping them with a damp mop would be just enough. Even if you cannot manage to clean them properly on a regular basis, there is no need to worry as they will still keep on looking great on account of their stain resistant feature.
(3) Frost Resistant: You can use your floor without worrying about the cold weather outside, as they are designed to be frost resistant mainly due to the non-porous qualities of Rubber Floor Tiles. Rubber Flooring can be a great solution especially if you get cold floors during the winter season. They are an excellent choice for many homes in your house mainly because of its frost resistant feature.
(4) Completely Soundproof: If you are looking for a good sound absorbing material, Rubber is the best option available in your hand. Rubber Floor Tiles plays a significant role in reducing the noise from below you.
(5) Eco Friendly: We all know that rubber is made of recycled materials making RubberFloor Tiles an environment friendly choice. They are quite better than concrete tiles which requires considerable amount of resources and energy in order to be manufactured. Therefore, Rubber Tiles are always a great alternative when compared to other types of flooring material.
(6) Economical: When compared to concrete flooring or tiles, Rubber has always been a more affordable option. Also, if a comparison is drawn between wood, vinyl, and carpet flooring, they are less expensive. Rubber Floor Tiles can also be installed on the top of existing subfloors making it an easy choice for many home owners.
(7) Easy Installation:It’s very easy to install these tiles. There is no need to call for professional help to install Rubber Floor Tiles. Without having to shell out a lot of dough for construction services, you can easily manage to take care of the project yourself.
(8) Slip Resistant: For any commercial or residential application, rubber has always been an excellent choice for some quite time. They are extremely easy to install and also they do not contain any chemicals or glues. Moreover, Rubber Floor Tiles are also a great option for soundproof spaces like schools and hospitals as they also provide a certain degree of soundproofing.
Now, that you have gone through some of the benefits of installing Rubber Floor Tiles, why wait? Install these tiles in your gym area and make sure that your fitness journey continues smoothly without any nipping in the bud.