Moroccon Scholarship For Pakistani Students
AMCI is a charitable institution established by the Moroccan government to provide educational scholarships and various types of educational assistance to poor and needy students internationally. promoted technical and religious education at the international level. In this regard, the Moroccan government has launched a program for the new academic year 2022 to 2023, which is called AMCI. Full details of this program and The procedure to apply are as follows.
- Applicant’s age should be 19 to 22 years as on date and time.
- For the Ph.D. program, the applicant’s education should be sixteen years of education in the relevant field.
- For the degree program, the applicant’s education should be up to 12 years in the relevant field.
- Applications are required from male and female students for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is only for French-speaking students.
- Students who have previously applied for this scholarship but were rejected due to some reasons cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Students must have a French language certificate.
- Candidates should be healthy and have a good health certificate.
- There should not be any police cases in the candidate’s life due to any kind of complaints.
- Candidates with dual citizenship are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students should have complete attested family documents.
How To Apply
Students Should Download the application form in their interested language by following the links.
Filled out your application form carefully.
Send your application form to the following address through postal mail.
Head Office, Sector H-9, East Services Road Islamabad.
Students should know the full details about this scholarship well before applying. Stay away from any kind of unrelated people while applying. If a student wants to apply for this scholarship, he/she should know the complete application procedure. Always avoid strangers who want to collect money from you for submitting an application or for any other reason. All documents of the applicant must be attested. The scheduled time and date should always be kept in mind. For further details visit the Official Site