IT and Telecom Jobs
Govt Jobs in Pakistan Ministry of IT and Telecom advertised the latest advertisement for different vacancies. If you are interested in getting jobs in the Ministry of IT and Telecom then must read this post till the end. The Ministry of Information Technology is recruiting brilliant, dynamic, exceptionally qualified, and experienced people for the places of Stenotypists. Wanted people ought to meet the measures requested by the posts which are Intermediate with something like 40/80 wpm composing/shorthand speed. As far as possible is 20 to 26 years. These vacancies are announced on permanent bases. Experienced and highly qualified candidates can apply for these vacancies their complete details and application procedure are given below.
- Department: Ministry of IT and Telecom
- Location: Islamabad
- Publish Date: 01 September 2022
- Last Date: September 16, 2022
- Location: Jobs in Balochistan, Jobs in Islamabad, Jobs in Pakistan
- Publish Date: August 31, 2022
- Last Date: 16 September 2022
- Newspaper: Jang, The News, Dawn
All interested candidates can apply for Ministry Of Information Technology And Telecommunications Jobs. Candidates’ applications send to the Ministry of information technology and telecommunications 7th Floor Kosar black Pakistan secretariat Islamabad. interested candidates can also apply online National job portal.
About IT and Telecom
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication is the public central Ministry and empowering arm of the Government of Pakistan for arranging, planning, and guiding endeavors to start and send off Information Technology telecommunications projects and undertakings focused on the financial advancement of the country.
Information Technology Board
In Pakistan, the public offices and the Ministries need devoted consultancy and specialized direction to satisfy their main roles gainfully. It isn’t in that frame of mind of the public authority to have useless public divisions. On eleventh August 2014, Pakistan Computer Bureau (PCB) and Electronic Government Directorate (EGD) converged to shape The National Information Technology Board (NITB) dispatched by the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoIT).
- Applicant should attach attested documents with the application. Each document should be attested by a gusseted officer.
- Keep in mind the last date to apply which is mentioned by IT and Teleccmunication department through advertisement.
- The walk-in interview is Applicant’s personal taste.
- It is just an alert about the latest jobs we never force anyone to apply for.
- Be aware of unknown persons during the application process.
Keep away from Fraudulent Recruitment Activities: If your manager requests that you pay under any condition, including handling a waitlist, don’t pay by any means and let us in on utilizing our contact structure. Apply as per the directions and dates are given in the first work notice. Online government occupations can’t be applied from here. Blunders and exclusions are barred.