Punjab University Admissions
Panjab University affirmation 2022 is presently open for B.Ed. (General), B.Ed. (Yoga) and B.Ed. Custom curriculum (Intellectual Disability) courses. The last date for applying for these courses is September 9, 2022. Affirmations will be finished through a selection test followed by the guiding rounds for seat apportioning to qualified candidates. Eligible up-and-comers can enlist on the authority entrance.
- Engineering and Architecture
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Management and Business Administration
- Media, Mass Communication, and Journalism
- Medicine and Allied Sciences
- Animation and Design
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Computer Applications and IT
How to Apply
Interested candidates can take Admission in 2022 at Punjab University by downloading and filling the Admission Form 2022 which can be obtained by the PU admission office or its affiliated institutions by obtaining the prospectus. You can also check AIOU Admission form Download and UOS Admission Form with complete details for regular and private studies. Students must fill out the Admission Form carefully. Wrong-filled and incomplete admission forms will not be entertained by the University administration.
Punjab University is offering confirmation in various scholastic projects with reasonable and adaptable expense designs and installment modes. The charge structure for different degree programs presented by the PU is accessible in PU Prospectus 2022 as well as online on the college’s true site for the data of the understudies and guardians. You can see the PU Fee Structure for various degree programs by clicking Here.
- Degree ProgramPU Fee StructureMARs. 18,200/ –
- (First Year yearly system)MSc. 24,700/ –
- (first year)MA (in all projects) Self-FinanceRs. 36,700/ –
- (first semester)MSc (In all projects) ) Self FinanceRs. 36,700/ –
- (first semester)BA (Annual System)Rs. 3000/ –
- BSc (Annual System)Rs. 3300/ – BS HonsRs. 23850/ – (first semester)
If it’s not too much trouble, note that the last date for accommodation of confirmation types of Associate Degree in Commerce Part-I, B.Com Part-I and Part-II, MA/MSc Part-I and II, and LL. B all parts with a solitary charge have been expanded.